It's no secret, people love brand name products. How can you use this love to your advantage when choosing gifts to give your audience? How does a brand name help expand awareness of your brand? Well, keep reading to find out!
1. Popularity. Consumers are buying these brands in their personal life, therefore, demand and popularity are already established. Why not take advantage and give them what they already like.
2. Affordability. Surprisingly, premium brands are not always significantly more expensive than knock offs. There are many options at different price points, no need to worry about breaking the budget or compromising quality.
3. Brand Recognition. When marketers look for a way to elevate their brand status, they typically try to associate their brand with established brands consumers already know and trust, thus introducing your brand to an entirely new audience of loyalists.
4. High Perceived Value. The recipient feels "special" that you'd purchased a premium brand as a gift; elevating your brand.
5. Building trust. Like a third-party endorsement, consumers are ready to accept your message because of your brand alignment with a trusted brand. Provide products that consumers already know and trust, it'll make it easier for them to trust your brand in the end.